mAGnify Resources is seeking an Account Manager Assistant (AMA) in Kansas for one of our clients.
AMA’s must demonstrate the ability to create a positive business relationship with grower leads, effectively and credibly share the company’s story and accelerate the grower’s interest level enough to sign a letter of intent or schedule a next step meeting with the Account Manager. Developing referrals and new leads throughout the territory will also be expected. To accomplish the defined objectives and goals, AMA’s will work an average of 40 hours per week.
- Knowledge and understanding of wheat production
- Basic understanding of grain marketing
- Aptitude to create interest and develop relationships with targeted wheat growers
- Exhibit the ability to ramp up quickly to requirements
- Background in sales (not afraid to ask for the order)
- Ability to deliver a focused message in a personable and credible way
- Experience with Salesforce a plus