Inflation and the potential recession caused many companies to protect their finances with hiring freezes in 2023. Pausing the hiring process for non-essential roles and for the creation of new roles helped organizations save money and continue operations during a time of economic instability.
If your company is looking to hire talent after a hiring freeze, you might be having difficulty finding the professionals you need to reach your business goals. Fortunately, partnering with a staffing firm can help.
Discover how working with a staffing partner can help you hire talent after a hiring freeze.
A staffing partner has extensive knowledge and experience in the industry:
- The staffing partner has expertise in sourcing, screening, and selecting candidates for specific roles.
- The partner provides valuable insights into current market trends, compensation packages, and hiring strategies.
- The staffing partner helps develop job descriptions to attract candidates who are a good fit.
- The partner navigates any challenges that arise during the hiring process.
- The staffing partner helps your company stay competitive in the job market.
A staffing partner has a vast network of qualified candidates who are actively or passively looking for opportunities. Gaining access to this network can help you find the talent you need faster than searching on your own.
Access to Niche Skills
Working with a staffing partner provides access to candidates with hard-to-find skills. These skills can help fill niche roles required to fulfill your company’s strategic plans.
Working with a staffing partner helps save time in the hiring process:
- The staffing partner has a streamlined process for placing qualified candidates.
- The partner has the knowledge and tools required to identify, assess, and hire qualified talent.
- The staffing partner can provide a candidate shortlist in a short amount of time.
- You begin interviewing candidates and making hiring decisions.
- The staffing partner helps with onboarding.
- The partner regularly follows up to ensure your complete satisfaction.
A staffing partner helps save money in the hiring process:
- The staffing partner handles resume screenings, initial interviews, and background checks.
- The partner helps with onboarding and regularly follows up to ensure complete satisfaction with the new hire.
- If you are not completely satisfied, you can request a replacement at no charge.
Do You Need Help with Hiring Talent?
Make Morris Bixby Group your staffing partner for help with hiring agricultural talent after a hiring freeze. Start the process today.